Welcome to Esports Wales
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Esports Wales via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the directive 96/46/EC or GDPR, any any national implementing laws, Regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||The General data protection regulation|
|Esports Wales, we or us||Esports Wales of 1 Morlias Villa, Lower Vaynor Road, UK, CF48 2LY|
|UK and EU cookie Law||The privacy and electronic communications (EG directive)regulations 2003 as amended by
The privacy and electronic communications (EG directive) regulations 2011;
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Esports Wales and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Esports Wales and accessing the Website in connection with provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, EsportsWales.org|
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Esports Wales is the “data controller”. This means that Esports Wales determines the purposes for which and the manner in which your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you:
How we collect data
6. We collect data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
7. Esports Wales will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
In each case, in accordance with this privacy.
Data that is collected automatically
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section head “Your Rights” below).
11. When you register with us and setup an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Keeping Data secure.
12. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data for example;
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: EsportsWales@gmail.com
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
18. To make enquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the information commissioner’s office(ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
20. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data Changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control.
23. We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
26. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU cookie law.
27. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Esports Wales to provide a better experiences and service to you. You may, if you wish,deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This website may place the following cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookie that are required for the operating of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use shopping cart or make of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count numbers of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, from example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality Cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enabled us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)|
29. You can find a list of cookies that we use in the cookies schedule.
30. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browsers.
31. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
32. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unable about adjusting your privacy setting.
33. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This agreement will governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Esports Wales by email at esportsWales@gmail.com
28 February 2019