We’re recruiting for a Training Coordinator in NewportPosted by Jobs November 2, 2023 in
Esports Wales is the national body of competitive video gaming in Wales. We are dedicated to developing creative talent and supporting local aspiring entrepreneurs, in their journey towards starting and growing their businesses. We are currently seeking a passionate and driven Training Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
If you have a genuine belief in the potential of individuals and are dedicated to helping them overcome barriers on their path to success, this role is perfect for you. As a Training Coordinator, you will play a vital role in facilitating our outreach work in the community, and ensuring that our learners receive the best possible experience during our training programs.
Read on for all the details
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Company: Esports Wales
Salary: 21-24k per year based on experience
- Collaborate closely with the Esports Wales CEO to provide support for our enterprise support programs relevant for the local community.
- Maintain positive relationships with our partners and allies, acting as a key point of contact.
- Coordinate programs of support with key partners, speakers, and allies, ensuring the delivery puts participants at the centre of their unique cohort within our Enterprise hub outreach work.
- Be an active member of the Esports Wales online community and assist with day to day running tasks.
- Work with our CEO to manage a designated budget per. Program.
- Travel to partner sites, on-location cohorts, workshops, and expos as needed to recruit and represent Esports Wales.
- Take on a local role model role, and occasionally base yourself in the community, to be available to offer ad hoc business support, and to recruit participants onto cohorts.
- Work closely with partners and the marketing team to recruit participants onto our training programs as the first point of contact.
- Add value to our support by designing and delivering workshops on your own specialised entrepreneurship/business topics.
- Work towards contract KPI targets and manage admin involved for key partners.
- Prepare summary reports for key partners, outlining feedback and outcomes from sponsored cohorts, including contributions with the rest of our team, towards our monthly Government reports.
- Provide regular feedback to our CEO on cohort progress and the type of follow-on support needed.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops.
- Regularly share photos and news via social media channels, with a particular focus on our outreach activities.
- Passion for supporting small and start-up businesses.
- Highly organised, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- A real team player with a flexible and calm approach to work.
- Background in education, esports, streaming or delivering training would be advantageous.
- A people person, with the ability to create an inclusive supportive space for individuals from a range of backgrounds.
- Ability to speak Welsh is desirable.
Equal Opportunities: Esports Wales is an equal opportunities employer. We promote equality, inclusion, and diversity among our workforce, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Dress Code: We encourage our team to wear what they’re comfortable in and express their individuality.
How to Apply: To apply for this vacancy, please create a slide-deck or cover letter about yourself. We want to know about you, your esports and streaming experience and any life experiences that have shaped you. We know that people are much more than a list of jobs on a word document so send this, along with your CV, to email@example.com by the midnight on the 1st of December.
Please note that we may close this vacancy early if we receive a sufficient number of applications, so we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible.
If you are passionate about esports and developing creative industries talent, possess excellent organisational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we invite you to apply now to join our team as a Training Coordinator at Esports Wales.
Together, let’s level up Wales!